Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Status update. 70% mark.

I'm ~70% done with the 2nd pass translation.

Throwing obscure and even archaic Japanese phrases at me. Hmph. It's as if they never gave any thought to the fact that someone non-Japanese would try to read this. :-) Some manga I've seen are even worse, though.

I may yet finish this thing by the end of summer (the last day of summer is Sep. 20, right?) At least the translation part of it. If I don't, what does that prove? That I'm a bad guesser? What, you never saw a release date get changed before? :-)

12 comments:

Mahdiwish said...

You're awesome man
i'm waiting for full translation

Dwi_edge said...

YEAH!
keep going men!
we're waiting for you...

Anonymous said...

You are Awesome keep going we are all rooting for you

Anonymous said...

you're the best!

GM_Rusaku said...

Even if the release date is change we'll be waiting patiently for your great work!

Anonymous said...

You are my GOD

zoom909 said...

As usual, thanks for your continued support!


>Anonymous said...You are my GOD

Okay, NOW we're getting a little carried away :-)

Anonymous said...

September 20th? One more month...

Dwi_Edge said...

yeah... he/she's getting a little carried away
hahaha....

are u doing this alone?

zoom909 said...

>are u doing this alone?

Yes. Does that worry you? :-)
It's a non-branching game. And it was already hacked. So I figured I ought to be able to do this much...

Anonymous said...

I want to clarify, what did you mean by "already hacked"?

zoom909 said...

Well, by "already" I mean someone else did it before I started (probably for a different project), and by "hacked" I mean that some programming know-how was applied to make it easy to read and modify the text with a text editor.

Post a Comment